Starting the journey in 1991, Madhumita’s Tutorial Home has been the hub of students for 25 years.
Run by Madhumita Sarma, a former teacher at KV (IOC), the tutorial provides homely environment with individual care. It must be noted that she is also an author of Science textbooks at Anundoram Borooah Academy, Pathsala and also the author of New Question Bank, General Science for HSLC, JIGYAS 2018. She did her M.Sc and B.Ed from Gauhati University.
Located at a ten minutes walking distance from AIDC Bus Stop and Rajgarh Bihutali, Madhumita’s Tutorial Home provides facilities such as-
- Homely environment with individual care.
- Small batches with a maximum of eight students for better co-operation.
- Discussions on different question patterns and numerous study materials.
- Separate care for Physics, Chemistry and Biology (for class VII-X).
- Monthly tests.
- Regular meets with guardians.
- A total of nine tests for class X students for smooth performance in the boards.
- Occasional interactive sessions with ex students, working in different fields, for motivation.
Special facilities for class XI-XII Biology students include-
- Complete preparation for Medical Entrance Tests.
- Working on new question patterns.
- Both CBSE and AHSEC course.
Madhumita Sarma believes that in the presence of multiple coaching institutions in Guwahati, it is homely and personal attachment that motivate students. She has maintained the triangle of Teacher, Student and Guardian since the beginning. To prepare students to become an honest person is also an attempt of the tutorial home.
Contact numbers: +919864212581, +919085548712.
Email id: email@example.com
New Session Starts Soon!