Guwahati, November 28: Genuine Broaster Chicken (GBC), Guwahati completed six successful months on the 22nd of this month, with a foodie’s get together. The highlight of the event was the addition of “New Introductions” to their menu. The get together was graced by the presence of Kashmiri Nath, the Founder President of North East Food Forum.
Get together at GBC
It was Team UniTreed’s first time at the outlet and the experience was better than expected. There are various reasons why we are going to visit the outlet again but here are the ones why GBC deserves a must visit by the food lovers of the city.
- The Unique Ambience: With hundreds of restaurants and food outlets to choose from, GBC provides an environment unique in itself. A vintage feeling combined with good music; what more could we ask for?
Well, this is what they serve water from!
Charge your phones the cool way
2. Good Food: What more could we ask for? Well, Good Food. And that’s what they serve in their outlet. We do not say that everything on the menu is PERFECT (‘coz we have not tried everything, yet) but HEY! Why don’t you prove us wrong? I am sure that’s easily possible as all that we tried from the menu was really YUMMY.
Team UniTreed recommends the burgers on the new menu
Fried chicken that was crispier than that of ___ (no naming)
3. Franchos: I, personally, am not a big fan of Nachos but these beauties somehow took my heart away. Of course, the non veg did the magic.
4. Pocket friendly: Now, some may agree and some may not. I do not say that GBC Guwahati has the cheapest price in town but considering the food and quality GBC provides, everybody would agree that the prices are pocket friendly.
Here is their new menu.
View their previous (still continuing) menu here.
5. International with a touch of Axomiya: Yes, adhering to GBC’s motto of being a go-to American neighbourhood cafe, it has retained most of its character elements like baseball helmet lamps, glass mosaic walls, funny /punny chicken comics and hidden sack lighting. But what touched our hearts was the Axomiya touch. A lady worker plucking tea leaves and a one-horned rhino beside a tree, these glass etching made our time at the outlet better.
A lady plucks tea
A one-horned Rhino beside a tree
6. Chocolate Samosa: By the time dessert comes, one is already full with the yummy starter and main course but there is one dessert which makes way with the foodie smiling from his stomach – Chocolate Samosa with Mango Ice Cream.
Chocolate Samosa with Mango Ice Cream
Currently operational in 36 countries across the world, Broaster Chicken is served at leading chains like ‘Bob Evans Garden’ and ‘Al Bek’. The proprietary marinades, seasonings, coatings and specially blended cooking oils bring out a taste that’s unforgettably delicious and authentically Genuine Broaster Chicken.