LotiGhoti Axomiya calendar girl hunt is back with its 2017 edition

LotiGhoti Axomi‪ya Calendar girl hunt 2017 is back and this time it is Grander, Greener and Awesome .

50 Finalists | 12 Calendar Girls | Highest Prize Money

This Saraswati Pooja, girls have another reason to ger Traditional and Inspire Green Lifestyle.
To participate
Wild_Card Phase ( Social Media Audition)

Steps:
* WhatsApp your best full size photograph with your name and place and send it to 09854049505 (traditional outfits)

* It will be posted on facebook.com/lotighoti

* Share & tag the post with your friends & in groups.

* Invite your friends to React in your photo on page & Share from page.

1 wow/love = 1 vote

1 Share = 2 votes.
* The Participants will be selected on the basis of Facebook votes (60%) and the rest (40%) will be based on the Judgement of independent Panel of Judges of Lotighoti
* 5 girls with highest votes will be get a direct entry to the Grand Finale round to be conducted in Guwahati in March

(Finalist to be informed individually about the date)
* All contestants receiving minimum 100 votes will be called for offline Auditions
* Portfolio Photo shoot free of cost for those with 500 votes and above.
*Warning: Unfair means of gaining Votes will not be entertained; the contestant will be disqualified.
*Decision of the panel of judge of lotighoti will be treated as final regarding this contest and is binding to all
*Another Chance to participate: Offline Auditions, get to your nearest Audition Venue
#‎Facebook‬ Contest starts on 1st February’17 and Contest Ends on 15th February’17 24hrs
Eligibility Criteria:

Between 18 to 28 years of age (28 as of 31st Dec 2016)

5 feet 2 inch (without heels) in Height with good stature

Single / Not Engaged / Unmarried

Audition Phase:
*Offline Auditions across major towns of Assam, including Guwahati starts late February
*40 girls will be selected for the Grand Finale

*More details will be available soon at lotighoticalendar.com
Grooming: *More details will be available soon at lotighoticalendar.com
Final Round –

Grand Finale to be conducted in the heart of the city Guwahati
Upon winning :
# Cash reward worth 1 Lakh* to be won.

#The winner 12 girls will feature in the Lotighoti Axomiya Calendar for the year 2017-18

#Top 3 will feature in a music video and a short film to be produced by lotighoti/associate partner

#7 Subtitles

#Winners gets featured as Cover Model in prominent print magazines.

# Walk with the celebrities, in Major Fashion Week in Assam

#Finalists will be provided a year-long contract with Lotighoti and will be featured in the campaigning of the Brand for the same period.
List’s not complete yet! Stay Tuned for more benefits
*More details will be available soon at lotighoticalendar.com
Calendar Shoot : More details will be available soon at lotighoticalendar.com
Calendar Launch : More details will be available soon at lotighoticalendar.com
#InspiringGreenLifestyle #Fashion #InspireConfidence #lotighoti #assamese #calendar #girl #traditional #guwahati #assam #sarswatipooja

Buy Redmi Note 4 –
Redmi Note 4 (Dark Grey, 32 GB)

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.