Imran Hussain, a student of Assam Agricultural University (College of Fisheries), Raha has been selected for the International Youth Conference 2017 which will be held in the USA.
He was first selected in the ‘Space Week cum Research’ programme held in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), ISRO, Kerala for his following innovations-
1. A multipurpose pen
2. A model cryogenic rocket engine, and
3. A wireless FM transmitter.
He also got Innovator award from VSSC. Besides his keen interest for science and innovations, Imran is also a public speaker. He was invited to Kolkata for delivering a speech on digitalization. For such experiences and achievements of his, the committee of “EASTERN INDIA’S LARGEST DIGITAL SUMMIT-ENGAGE” selected him for the World Youth Conference and nominated his name for the International Youth Conference 2017 to be held in Belize, USA.
He has been inspired by the thoughts and works of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. He is a founder president of INFINITY – a science organization established in 2013. INFINITY is a platform for engaging youth in science, promoting science mentality and awareness among rural people and students.
His aim in life is simple; he wants to see the peaceful and hearty smiling faces of the people around the world. He wants and imagines a world with no barriers of religion, caste, colour, energy, power, gender or money.
Team Unitreed wish him all the luck and hopes that his dreams come true.
His achievements include-
1. “INNOVATOR AWARD” from a team of VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTER, ISRO. (For multipurpose pen, model of rocket), Kerala.
2. “INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER CUM DELEGATE AWARD” at WORLD YOUTH CONFERENCE, New Delhi, 2016. (Topic- VOICE AGAINST NUCLEAR WEAPONS)
3. Recently selected as university representative in strategy making of NATIONAL DIGITAL INDIA WORKSHOP, 2017, New Delhi.
4. Speaker at ENGAGE- EASTERN INDIA’S LARGEST DIGIAL MEDIA SUMMIT, Kolkata.
1. Medals in science exhibition (7 Gold in Dist. level, 3 in State level)
5. State level debator. (Winner of PARAG KR. DAS MEMORIAL DEBATE COMPETETION, Group).
6. Working as a campus ambessador of two start ups – A. Space Development Nexus. B. North East 8.