Fire in alleged illegal spice godown in Athgaon this morning

Guwahati, December 07: A massive fire broke out today morningĀ  at a spice godown near Marwari Maternity Hospital at Athgaon area of Guwahati. No casualty was reported, however, there were inputs that the spice godown was illegal.

The fire was reportedly caused due to short circuit. The residents alerted the fire station, after which more than 11 fire tenders rushed to the spot, but only three of them could enter into the aare as the path was too narrow.

Image source

There has also been reports of breathing problem, and eye and skin burning sensation from the locals residing nearby.

 

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.