Jorhat, December 29: Established in Jorhat on February 01, 2017, Jurassic Pork is located at Nachoni Chuk, near Habichuk Tiniali.
Founded by three unemployed youths – Debajyoti Padun (Founder) along with Dilip Hazarika and Pankaj Gogoi, they have been serving the foodies of the region with traditional and delicious pork items.
“From the first day of establishment, we were determined to provide quality and hygienic food, excellent service and to our customers. We are specialized in various traditional pork items and other delicious veg and non-veg food items” says a team member in a rendezvous with Team UniTreed. The team is also working hard to deliver the best and unexplored pork recipes to pork lovers of the region.
Online services of Jurassic Pork started from December 20, 2017 via their App and WhatsApp. One can download their app here.
With phone calls going 24×7, the dedicated team is ever ready to serve hungry foodies. The restaurant is made of Bamboo, giving it an authentic touch. “Our interior decoration is not like those found in fancy restaurants; we are working for it to look the best. But we provide the best quality food at reasonable rate” says the team. “We are a startup with a million dreams, we want to spread our wings” says the founder when asked about their future plans.
The menu includes (among other items):
- Smoke Pork Dry Fry (Rs 120/-)
- Pork Twist Fried Rice (Rs 80/-)
- Pork Wrap with creamy sauce (Rs 180/-)
- Pork Stick (Seven large pieces) (Rs 100/-)
- Pork with Matidaal Outenga (Rs 120/-)
- Pork Lai Xaak Dry Fry (Rs 120/-)
- Pork with Bamboo Shoot (Rs 120/-)
- Pork Macaroni with creamy sauce (Rs 100)
- Pork Curry (Mishing Style ) (Rs 100/-)
- Chunga Pork with Sesame Seeds (Rs 150/-)
- Pork Meatballs (Rs 120/-)
The team informed that more pork recipes by will be available by January 02.
Pork Twist Fried Rice
So, when are you visiting?