Guwahati, December 18: A workshop is being organised at ITA, Machkhowa, Guwahati, on how to get started with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies on January 06, 2018. The workshop shall be conducted from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
It must be noted that the value of Bitcoin increased from Rs 50,000 to Rs 14 lakh in less than a year. If one had invested Rs 50,000 in January 2017, heshe would have got Rs 14 lakh by now. Similarly, the value of other coins like Litecoin, NEO has increased too among others.
As people in the Northeast do not know much about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, several incidents have came to light of people being fooled in the name of Cryptocurrency. Hence, the “Getting Started with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency” workshop is being organised by Snoozepost, where people shall be taught about cryptocurrencies so that they can get started the right way and make profits, and don’t end up losing their hard earned money.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is crypto currency and why you should care about it
- What is Bitcoin and basics of the industry
- How to invest in bitcoin
- Introduction to blockchain
- Introduction to Altcoins and how to buy them
- How to secure your cryptocurrencies
- Wallets and types of it
- Why to use hardware wallets and how to use it
- Introduction to ICOs and how to invest in it
- How to do technical analysis
- Top 5 coins to invest in 2018Check out the event on Facebook here.